Warning: Last items in stock!
* Required fields
Action: Neem acts as an antifungal, antibacterial and antiparasitic agent. Neem bark has also been used to prevent pregnancy.
In literature neem is described in the following manner: ‘Neem bark is cool, bitter, astringent, acrid and refrigerant. It is useful in tiredness, cough, fever, loss of appetite, worm infestation. It heals wounds and vitiated conditions of vomiting, skin diseases, excessive thirst, and diabetes. Neem leaves are reported to be beneficial for eye disorders and insect poisons. It is anti-leprotic.
Neem is widely used for treating fevers. It has anti-pyretic (fever-reducing) property. In addition, neem products also have analgesic (pain-relieving) and anti-inflammatory effects, i.e. for most common ailments neem can provide cheap, easily-available and local entrepreneurship medicines.
Modern scientists are finding even more uses for this remarkable tree. The seeds, bark and leaves contain compounds with proven antiseptic, antiviral, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and antifungal uses. Although major studies to conclusively prove neem's effectiveness are limited by financing and the general lack of knowledge in the West about it, preliminary studies suggest exciting uses for neem:
· Psoriasis – Neem seed oil and leaf extracts have been successfully treating the symptoms of psoriasis. It relieves the itching and pain while reducing the scales and redness of the patchy lesions.
· Diabetes – Oral doses of neem leaf extracts reduced insulin requirements by between 30% and 50% for nonketotic, insulin fast and insulin-sensitive diabetes.
· AIDS – The National Institutes of Health reports encouraging results from in vitro tests for neem as an antiviral agent against the AIDS virus.
· Cancer – Polysaccharides and limonoids found in neem bark, leaves and seed oil reduced tumors and cancers without side effects in a number of different studies.
· Heart disease – Neem extracts have delayed the coagulation of blood, calmed erratic heartbeats and helped reduce elevated heart rates and high blood pressure.
· Herpes – Recent tests in Germany show that neem extracts are toxic to the herpes virus and can aid in a rapid healing of cold sores.
· Periodontal disease – German and American researchers have proven that neem extracts prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
· Dermatology – Neem is highly effective in treating skin disorders like acne, eczema, itching, dandruff and warts.
· Allergies – Neem has antihistamine properties that help inhibit allergic reactions when applied externally or consumed as a decoction.
· Ulcers – Neem extracts give significant protection from discomfort and speed the healing of gastric and duodenal lesions.
· Birth control (men) – In India and the United States, trials show neem extracts reduced fertility in male monkeys without inhibiting libido or sperm production, making It potentially the first male birth control pill.
· Birth control (women) – Used as a vaginal lubricant or injected into the fallopian tube, neem oil was up to 100 percent effective in preventing pregnancy.
· Hepatitis – Tests show neem adversely effects the virus that causes hepatitis B.
Fungi– Neem is toxic to several fungi that attack humans, including those that cause athlete's foot and ringworm, and Candida, an organism that causes yeast infections and' thrush.
· Malaria – An active ingredient in neem leaves, called irodin A, is toxic to resistant strains of malaria. In vitro studies show 100 percent mortality of the malaria gamete in 72 hours with a 1:20,000 ratio.
External parasites – Neem quickly kills external parasites and a neem decoction is safer and just as effective as standard treatments for head lice and scabies.
In pack: 100 grams or 50 grams
Ingredients: Margosa (Azadirachta indica) bark powder.
Dosage: ½ teaspoon twice a day before meals with water.
don't take any neem products internally if you are trying to conceive a child (this applies to women and men!)
Manufacturer and distrifutor:
SIA „Vedic Institute of Healthcare and Research”, Dzirnavu iela 5A, Jūrmala, LV 2011, Latvija.
Tālrunis: +37126300422, email: email@example.com,www.pureherbs.lv
Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of india